MF SIMS

Hi guys! You are probably here because you follow me on tumblr and so you already know me very well. But I have to introduce myself to the new visitors:

1. WHO IS MISSFORTUNE SIMS?

I'm Vanessa,20 years old,from the beautiful Italy! The sims 3 is one of my passions,like painting,eating,sleeping and strawberries °° I'm a TS3 custom content creator and I'm trying to do my best to provide you really nice things for your lovely sims! :) I'm just a beginner and my stuff is not sparkling and perfect,but I really want to learn more and more. My english is very very awful,sorry,is one of my weakness lol What else could I say? Just enjoy my blog and my creations,feel free to give me tips,leave comments,send me messages (here or on my tumblr blog) and follow me! I need you to grow up and do my best.

2. WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON MY BLOG?

Any kind of TS3 custom content! Clothes,accessories,shoes,skintones,lots,sims...Everything your sims need! :) 

3. WHY I MOVED  FROM TUMBLR TO BLOGSPOT?

Actually,the real intent was to move all my stuff on a website with a private domain,and this is still my objective. But at the moment I'm not able to face the monthly payment of the domain,because is really expensive (The domain is just one of the thousand things I need to build a website!) and I'm still attending the university,so no job no money >.< But I want to do it very early.

4. ARE MY CREATIONS TOTALLY FREE?
Yes. You will be able to download my stuff without paying anything.
But there is something you should know:

- I will provide an adf.ly link to download my creations. Why? Adf helps me to earn a little sum of money each month that will help me to realize my website project. Clicking on the adf link you will just have to wait 5 seconds before you can download the file and doing this,you will help me A LOT. I'll introduce a no-adf alternative in the next months,now I just need your support and your patience.



Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. H-Bomb says:

    Complimenti i tuoi CC sono veramente belli :) continua così, spero che tu riesca ad aprire il tuo sito :3
    Ciao!

Leave a Reply